Tuesday 15 January 2013

Oops!

Those of you who follow on Facebook will know that I am away in Palmerston North for a six-day Association Croquet Tournament.  I came away last Friday and am due home next Friday.   I forgot to post about my absence on the blog and since then it's been very hectic indeed: playing croquet for 10 hours during the day and in the evenings enjoying the company of friends with whom we are staying.  I've had a number of friends wondering where I had disappeared to.  So now you know.  I'll be back posting again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Ah, well, I knew you were croquetting. But I did miss you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what had become of you, but I knew you had to be off somewhere enjoying yourself.
    Thanks for the update on your whereabouts.
    Knock 'em dead and bring home lots of trophies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Virginia. I'm just rather forgetful these days especially when I'm on the go.

      Delete
  3. Not always easy to remember where one said what! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not for me Monica. I was never blessed with a memory like yours.

      Delete
  4. Wow - 10 hours of crocket plus evening gatherings sound like hard work :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say it was work, Meike, but it was certainly exhausting physically and mentally (but then I'm easily mentally fatigued).

      Delete
  5. Croquet all day, in the company of friends all night, what a wonderful life! So glad it's all good!

    ReplyDelete