Tuesday 29 November 2011

Recently SP wrote a post on Fry's Chocolate Cream and I, despite being a long-time recovering chocoholic, was moved to go and buy some at the local supermarket which, although we are on the opposite of the world, actually sells some 'British' products including Fry's Chocolate Cream.  Unfortunately they had temporarily sold out. 

I'd taken Gaz and Carol to The Silky Oak Chocolate Company near Napier last week where their daily quote was on a sandwich board outside. 

I started this post days ago with a specific point in mind but I've forgotten it!  Age cometh not alone. 

Anyway it gives me the opportunity to show a few chocolate pictures.  I can tell you that these apparently small goodies were very very large in flavour and, unfortunately, waist increasing properties.



8 comments:

  1. The Ritter chocolate factory and chocolate museum are only maybe 25 km away from where I live, and I've been to the place with a friend some years ago. The museum was interesting and informative, and the factory outlet saw us leaving with very heavy bags full of chocolate; I think I spent around 50 Euros on that visit :-) (Of course a lot of that were presents for other people, I did not keep it all to myself)
    They do not make such beautiful artistic objects out of chocolate like the ones you are showing here, but the quality of their product is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye! No doubt about it, chocolate shrinks clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love chocolate, love the sign...and yes, I am woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate...a divine post!
    Though I agree with Adrian...it does shrink clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Similar to the quote that I shared a few weeks ago, too. Ummmm....I love chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a book once which was all about why women need chocolate. That was actually the title. It's not in my bookshelf now so I suppose I must have given it away to someone else who needed the defense arguments. I have forgotten them now but the title is really all one has to remember...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one thing I hate about chocolate is one piece is never enough! I love absolutely everything else about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing quite like a Tunnock's Tea Cake is there Graham?!

    ReplyDelete