Monday 21 March 2011

On Being a Small Thing

What I want to know is what I was doing when the mosquito stabbed the back of my hand and why I didn't see it.  If it wasn't a mosquito then I would like to know what it was.  The 'bite' didn't look like one of the bites I usually get and it has reacted rather more irritatingly too.  Anyway you would never have had the opportunity to read about my wound (I'm a man - it's a wound!) if it hadn't been an opportunity to lead into a pavement sign I saw this morning:


4 comments:

  1. I've woken up with some strange things in my time but can't recall sleeping with a mosquito. can't recall some of the others either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sign made me laugh OUT LOUD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think something small was in bed with me last night and bit me 5 times on the forehead. Not that I knew anything about it until someone at work drew my attention to the little spots. Small can be very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mosquito bite = man wound. Love it! :-D

    ReplyDelete