Thursday 24 February 2011

Just To Let You Know

that I have been helping with a Tournament at the Croquet Club today and will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  This means me being out at 0700 to get lawns ready and set the hoops.  Then I'm at the Club all day as a referee and gofa.  I also have Mike staying with me.  He's playing in the Tournament but at the Te Mata Club. 

I shall be taking the laptop with me but today I had little opportunity to do anything.  

So I'm just letting you all know that whilst I shall try and get emails written I may get a bit behind.

Hopefully I'll manage a quick blog or two just to make sure you all know that I'm still here.


In the meantime if any of you were wondering what had happened to a certain Grand Prix driver then ....  No, surely it can't be!

3 comments:

  1. Gofa...? (google, help!) Ah. Well. Good to know you're keeping yourself busy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoil sport I love your posts but some are unforgettable. Shadow the dog and setting hoops are those.
    I need pictures of folk setting hoops up and quick!

    ReplyDelete