Thursday 3 February 2011

Away Again......Again

Before I can away I didn't make time to tell everyone what I was up to.  I was going to to use the usual statement 'I didn't have time' but that's rarely true.  We usually have time.  It's how we choose to allocate it that leaves us not always doing all that we should.   

Anyway I am writing this during a bye in the play at the Golf Croquet Nationals in the Bay of Plenty.  I'm playing at Waihi today but yesterday we played at Katikati and here.  We started at 8am and finished at 7.30pm.  It's a long day on your feet.  Zoe and I are have a combined handicap higher than any other couple in our group in the Doubles and its showing.  We have three wins to our credit and there are a number of couples with no wins but overall we've not managed to pull off any miracles.

The Singles start tomorrow and end on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment