Monday 22 February 2010

The Journey Home - Pauline's to The Cottage

It's history now but one the journey home I did take some photos and I thought I'd share a few with you. 


I stopped in Taupo which was bustling.  All the water activities were taking place.

 

 Mt Ruapehu - a live volcano - in the Tongariro National Park South of Lake Taupo

 

 The Ernest Kemp on which the family sailed round Lake Taupo in January 2008 (and upon which I naturally posted).


Friends Café - where we always stop for coffee or lunch.  It is an excellent meeting place on the lake front and I've never yet not managed to park nearby.  If I'm meeting someone in Taupo this is where we meet.  The coffee and food are excellent.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colourful boat pictures! And nice name for a café/ meeting place...

    ReplyDelete