Tuesday 19 January 2010

Flowers To Welcome Me Home

I've said this many times before: I love flowers.   Often when I come home Wendy has been down and there are flowers on the table.  They are all from the garden.  After all you can grow a lot of flowers in 5 acres!  Anyway when I came home yesterday the first thing I noticed was the flowers.  The second thing I noticed was that the flooring people had been and removed the kitchen flooring.  It had been laid after a seepage of water and had obviously not dried properly before the flooring was laid and it had bubbled.  It has to be left for a couple of months.  Ah well. Glad Game.  I may have no kitchen floor covering but I do have lovely flowers on the table.


 Agapanthus and lillies from last week


Agapanthus and roses from yesterday

6 comments:

  1. You missed putting a Christmas decoration away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spotted. He came with my flowers from Friend Who Knows Too Much. He'll probably live on the table until I return to Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers :-) We too have no kitchen floor at the moment - surprising how quickly you get used to it (though William tends to sit on anything but the floor to avoid getting dirty!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, that girl of yours is a keeper, isn't she? These are beautiful!! And to think that she fetched them from her garden...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flowers too, and what a great bouquet the Agapanthus make!! I had no idea you could use them as cut flowers. Some critter ate mine, so I guess I won't be having them anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love that these came from the garden and not the store!!!
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete