Friday 8 January 2010

Feeding Birds

This posting has absolutely nothing to do with feeding birds!

I was reading Dawn Treader's posting Onwards and Forwards and she suggested visiting Ulrika K.  To be honest I rarely stray beyond my own limited Blogland because I just couldn't keep up.  It's hard enough keeping up as it is.  Anyway I popped over.  The photos are beautiful but what meade me laugh out loud was a short posting which I am taking the liberty of quoting.  It is a mixture of advice and humour and I just love it:

Conclusion

When puttingup a bird feeder in a tree, make sure you’re not standing on a big pile of snow.
When the big pile of snow melts, you are a whole lot shorter and so, when trying to fill the feeder, you end up with sunflower seeds in your bra.

Well  I wouldn't, of course, because we don't get snow here and I don't wear a bra (I'm sure you'll be please to know) but given the winter weather you are all experiencing you may care to take note.

3 comments:

  1. No snow here either, but thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I read that post of Ulrika's before when visiting her blog, and I laughed, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cracks me up! I would totally do something like that! Ha!

    ReplyDelete