Sunday 5 April 2009

You Just Never Know

Well things often just don't go as expected. When I finished the last posting I was all set to do a little housework and then go off to play pétanque which I have not done for several months. Ten minutes later the phone rang. Wendy. Would I like to go for a walk with the family to the Tangoio Reserve and the Te Ana Falls? Just for a couple of hours. Yea right. What a wonderful afternoon. You see, Heather, I love the trees too.

No. You just never know what life has in store for you.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like it was a blessed opportunity for change in your day, GB. Just look at the green and the wonderfully tall tree's...fresh and sunny.

    Guess what I awakened to this morning??

    {sigh}

    Lots..and lots...of beautiful white fluffy SNOW. It's pretty, yes...and thankfully now, it is melting :o).

    Your photos are so refreshing to my spirit, thank you, my sweet friend.

    Smiles and ♥ to you,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete