Thursday 13 March 2008

Two Hundred and Fifty Postings

This is the 250th posting on this Blog. It has been a very enjoyable pastime. I hope that it has fulfilled its aim of keeping my friends in touch with me and providing some insight into the life I am leading here and why I love New Zealand so much. I've been trying to think of some fitting and interesting way in which to make this posting that little bit different. Imagination, however, was never my strong point and I suppose it says something that I can't even think up an opposite to boring old fart: somehow 'interesting new intake of breath' doesn't do it for me.

I wondered at one time whether to limit my postings to one a day so that I'd have something left to say next time I'm here. Another possibility was to include more of the general chat that I would include in an email but whilst that might be interesting to one or two people it would soon get boring (even by my standards).

Anyway I hope that you have found the Blog interesting and informative. If you have enjoyed it even a quarter as much as I've enjoyed writing it then I would count that a success. However, as both those qualities are unquantifiable, we will never know.

In the meantime please keep on reading. Feedback is always welcome - apart from anything else it lets me know that there is someone out there.


1 comment: