Saturday 2 February 2008

The Dentist, Hastings and a Day Out

I was up at 0600 this morning to go to visit Martin at 0845 in his Dentist capacity. The practice is in Hastings, half an hours drive from here.

June had decided to come over from Napier to see some art galleries in Hastings and Havelock North so we were to meet, see the galleries and have some lunch. June forgot that she had a hair appointment at 1300 so we saw only two galleries. I was not tempted by anything I saw in either gallery (thank heavens!). But I did spend some time after June had departed taking photos.



After I got home I decided that the late afternoon was so beautiful I would drive with the bike to Ahuriri and cycle round the port and take photos. It was both enjoyable and productive. I'll post the results soon.

Martin had brought fish and chips for dinner so that saved me making spag bollocks as planned. After some emails and blogging I went back to Wendy and Martin's to watch the very last and final episode of Green Wing - a zany spoof hospital drama in which one of the characters was Wendy and my Director in Comhairle nan Eilean so we just had to watch it.

The only blot on an otherwise Good Day was my blood test result. The PSA level climbs slowly but inexorably upwards. But, hey, there's planty of croquet seasons to be played so wotthehellarchiewotthehell.

No comments:

Post a Comment